Saturday, November 14, 2009

Photoshoot



My good friend Jill is really talented and takes wonderful pictures. She is so sweet to volunteer to photograph my kids, but for some reason the minute she steps into my house...my kids decide to be extremely uncooperative! Addison becomes a wild woman and will not sit still or follow directions and Joey has tummy issues, spits up everywhere, and cries the whole time...not a pleasant experience for either me or Jill (*sigh*). I have a new found respect for people who photograph kids! It's not easy! Anyway, these were a few cute shots she got of my kids. Thanks Jill for being so patient...maybe some day we will be able to take a decent photo!
Addison hamming it up for the camera



My sweet baby boy...what a silly face!


Addie and Joey...he looks pretty miserable!


1 comment:

Unknown said...


Another informative blog… Thank you for sharing it… Best of luck for further endeavor too. For more information visit k2 spice