Sunday, June 8, 2008

Every Day is Summer!


This past Thursday was my last day of school. I have to admit I was a little sentimental as I closed to the door of my classroom for the last time and said goodbye to friends. I am sad that I will be leaving teaching. Normally at this time each year I am excited for the break from school, the time at the pool, warm weather etc. but this year is different because I know I am not going back. At that moment it hit me....every day is going to be like summer. No more grading, lesson planning, or lecturing. I get to hang out at home every day. What a gift! I am so ready for summer and the fun that it brings...here are a few random pictures from the past few weeks, that I thought were too cute!!

best friends!...(goofy smile)

the brain washing has commenced...

Joey and his girls...all sleeping





4 comments:

Katrina said...

so cute Beth

Amber said...

i can understand your mixed feelings about leaving work, beth. my heart grows heavier every day as i realize this is my last season on college staff. hopefully experiencing the baby will help ease the transition.

Anne Harding said...

Hey, it's Anne from two rows back in your section at the A&M games. Wanted to let you know that "Fit For Kids" in College Station does baby-care during the football games for just $5.25 an hour....no reservation needed. Hope you see this note. Drop me a line at aharding@aggienetwork.com for questions....didn't know how else to get in touch.

Dad calls me "Bud" said...

Howdy from Houston!! A hug for You and the sweet angel and slap him on the head from me. [ha ha]

Hannah, Sarah and I will be at the home opener in a few weeks. We all are very excited that you both have been blessed with a beautiful daughter!

Beat the hell outta Parenthood!