Thursday, March 5, 2009

Playdate!


 Amazingly we were able to get all the kids on the couch for a picture!

Yesterday was so fun! I packed up Addison in the car and we took a little road trip to one of my favorite places...College Station! :) I got together with a few of my old roommates from A&M and also my sweet friend Amber Roberts. It was great to catch up and see everyone's kids! It was such a beautiful day... and I had such a great time!! Thanks, Katie, for hosting! I hope we can do it again sometime soon!



Jace, Addison, and Cash tried to play with the balls

Addison and Cash playing

2 comments:

katie newton said...

Love you cute pics!! I still can't believe we got them on the couch all at the same time- that as a miracle! :) So glad we all got to play. :)

Amber said...

everytime i see that sweet addison, i wish so much she was part of our everyday lives -- she is absolutely delightful!