Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bathing Beauty


Addison spent the night at her grandparents a few weeks ago and instead of giving her a bath in the tub...they gave her a bath in the sink! She LOVES it! :)...and they took these precious pictures. She is getting so big these days. I can't believe she will be turning 1 next week! I have lots of new video of her walking etc...but haven't been able to get my computer to download it. So hopefully I can post some new things this week!... (I know it's been a while!)

3 comments:

katie newton said...

She is beautiful!!! I cant believe I've never met her!!! All that will change tomorrow though- can't wait to chat with everyone!! :):)

the Hunts said...

She is so cute....I can't wait to see her. She is getting so big. we want to babysit again for you guys soon.

Amber said...

haha - so before I read the post I was thinking, "how interesting that beth and joey don't bathe addie in the bath!"