Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Addison at 11 months...

Ok...so I am writing this and actually Addison will be a year old in just a few days...so it's a little late, but I needed to update! :) Addison is now walking very well. She took her first steps at around 10 months and by 11 months she had it down! Needless to say, sometimes I miss those days when I would set her down and know she would still be there if I had to turn my back...now I have to watch her like a hawk because she is into everything! However, with all that being said, I love that she is now walking, and it's much easier on my back :) I think every month I say "this is my favorite stage"...because she just keeps getting more fun! Here are some of her favorite things at 11 months...

1. WALKING everywhere!

2. Talking. She is such a chatterbox...she babbles on all the time. Most of the time, you can't understand it, but a few times we think we have heard words. She is getting pretty good at saying "Bye". 

3. She is MISS INDEPENDENT! She is great at playing by herself and entertaining herself. When I sit down to read books to her, she grabs them from me and wants to look at the pictures herself. She wants to feed herself and walk by herself. She wants to be on the go all the time and rarely wants to just sit and cuddle!...I miss those days :) 

4. She is daddy's girl!! Her daddy is her favorite person in the world and she lights up when he comes home each night. She LOVES daddy time. It is so precious to watch them together and Joey is an amazing dad! 

5. Smiling...I LOVE her smile...nothing makes me happier! I can't go into a store without someone commenting on it. She just loves smiling!

No comments: