Thursday, September 4, 2008

New Sleeping Position





Recently Addison has started sleeping more on her tummy and her side. When I walked in the other afternoon I have to admit I got a little scared because I didn't know how she was able to breathe sleeping like that!! It doesn't seem that comfortable to me, but she was definitely in a DEEP sleep (hmm...who does that remind me of??). She didn't wake up at all after I tried to rub her back and talk to her...so instead I took pictures of her :) 

4 comments:

Tyne said...

Hey Beth! Great to see you and your sweet family. Your little one on her tummy is too cute- in my opinion, it adds some length to their naps! I am going to add you to Reader, so I can keep up with y'all.

Waden's World said...

Goodness, when I look at Addison and read about her, I see so much of Keira in her. I guess Spring babies are bonded somehow :) You're doing a great job raising her!

Laura

jillian said...

how cute! it looks like she is playing hide and go seek:) are you headed to SA any time soon?

Mageetribe said...

Oh that is funny Beth! Which one of you is the tummy sleeper?