Sunday, September 21, 2008

Great Weekend!


This past weekend was very fun. Joey and I were able to get away to College Station Friday night (Joey's mom kept Addison). When we got into town, we got to see my brother and his girlfriend. My brother got his aggie ring this weekend so it was special to celebrate with him. After hanging out with my brother, we got to go out for a date to a nice restaurant called The Republic (compliments of my brother who gave us a gift certificate!). Also, I got to see two of my roommates that I haven't seen in a long time!! It was so good to see Mere (who is a week past her due date and set to have her baby Monday) and Katrina who just had a baby a month ago. Canon was so cute! Friday night we stayed up late talking and catching up and I felt so blessed to be able to see each of them. I am so greatful that the Lord gave me such wonderful roommates in college and I am also thankful that we still stay in touch and get to see other regularly! :)

The next day we went out to eat at the Hullabaloo diner out in Wellborn and it was quite possibly some of the best breakfast I have ever had. I highly recommend it if you are ever in College Station! Later we made it to Kyle Field for the A&M/ Miami game and well...it was less than thrilling if you were an aggie fan. This is going to be a LONG season :)

Below I posted a video of Addison in her jumpster. She loves jumping up and down in it. It is hilarious. The more you egg her on saying "go, go go," the more crazy she gets! 


3 comments:

the Hunts said...

Addison is so cute in her Jumper...I have to see her in it soon.....

Katrina said...

It was so GREAT to see you. I miss you and was thinking it would be fun to come see you in Austin when Canon starts sleeping through the night.

Brandon said...

She is cute. I have always wished they would make one of those jumpers for adults.