Wednesday, September 24, 2008

First Tooth!

Well after weeks and really a few months of wondering when we would see her first tooth, it finally pushed through today!! It is on the bottom, right in the middle and it's pretty sharp. It's so funny because she has been drooling and chewing profusely for a while now. People would always ask if she was teething but there really was no way to know. Last week at the pediatricians office the Dr. told us she was very close! I guess she was right! This afternoon she had drooled so much I had to change her clothes twice, so I stuck my finger in there and low and behold there was tooth poking through. Amazingly Addison hasn't even been fussy. I was dreading going through teething, but so far it has been a fairly painless process (for me anyway! ) I will post some pictures soon :)


1 comment:

jillian said...

yea! she will have to come see mee soon:)