Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fun on the Fourth!




The fourth of July is always so much fun. I have such wonderful memories of watermelons, fireworks, and playing at the pool. However, since I have been married to Joey I have realized that the fourth of July now carries a new tradition: Softball. Every year Joey and his friendsand roommates from A&M play a softball game against some of his friends from UT. It's a friendly rivalry...and I hate to say it, but the Aggies have not been doing so well the past two years! Despite the fact that we have even made posters and t-shirts for the game :) What is more fun than the actual game is the fellowship with friends. It is so much fun to get together with old friends and see everyone's kids and talk to their wives and cheer on our husbands. Afterwards we usually all have a big cookout and hang out some more. I really look forward to it every year, and this year was special because it was Addison's first time to come to the game. She cheered on her daddy and uncle very loudly!

Later in the day, we had a wedding to go to. We went to the Josh and Rosalyn's wedding and it was amazing. I really enjoyed it and the place was decorated so cute! It seemed a great way to end a great day! 

with Hayley and Krista after the game


with my cute hubby at the wedding

1 comment:

the Hunts said...

Addison is so cute..... I love your new hair color