Sunday, July 6, 2008

Laughing


Right now I think the best word to describe Addison is pure JOY. She is constantly smiling!! She is such a good natured baby, she very rarely gets frustrated or fussy. It is so sweet to see such unadulterated happiness! It is also fun to see how she has started to develop a personality. I think she might end up being quite the daredevil (this definitely doesn't come from me!). Last week, we were just playing and I lifted her high up and then brought her down and buried my head in her tummy and made silly sounds and she laughed for the first time!! It actually sounded much more like a giggle, but it was the most beautiful sound I have ever heard. All day I have been trying to get her to do it again, but she makes you work for it :) Addison has also discovered her feet. She is constantly trying to pull at her toes and even occasionally manages to get her feet to her mouth (gross). She has started chewing everything she can find (including her own toes) and I am starting to wonder if she might be working on a tooth. Joey and I also laugh at our little girl because she LOVES to watch TV. If we have it on she is instantly glued to it. I guess the bright colors and shapes are exciting, but we figure it's probably not healthy to have your 4 month old watching "The Office"! What gets me is that each new week, and each new day there is something new that she learns or discovers. It is so fascinating watching the world through Addison's eyes!

No comments: