Sunday, July 13, 2008

Getting some personality!

Addison is getting so big and developing such a fun personality. I love it. She makes my day and I feel so happy watching her! This weekend we went to San Antonio and Addison got to hang out with her grandma and grandpa Makalous. My mom had her talking and laughing the whole time. It's the most animated she has been (normally she is pretty quiet) and we actually caught some of it on video! I also think she might be cutting her first tooth! We have her four month check up this Tuesday so maybe we will find out :) 

sorry the video is sideways!


2 comments:

Liz said...

Oh my goodness. That is awesome. :)

Days in the Making said...

Laughing babies is one of my FAVORITE sounds! How fun. I hope we get to see her soon (and y'all!) now that we are in College Station!