Monday, May 25, 2009

Blessings...


I have found myself so thankful the past few weeks. I know I should be thankful every single day, there are so many things that the Lord has blessed us with... but often I get caught up in the busyness of life and forget the little things that matter most. However, the past couple of weeks I think the Lord has helped me to stop and appreciate things more often. One of the biggest blessings is the little smiling face that greets me each morning. Addison is such a huge source of joy and blessing in my life and we are so thrilled to be able to add to that joy by having another child. I am so excited to meet my little baby boy! We had our 21 week sonogram last Friday and they were able to check to make sure he is growing and healthy and my doctor said everything looks perfectly normal. I love to hear those words! and again, so often I take them for granted. I feel incredibly blessed to be having such a great pregnancy so far. The Lord's mercies never cease!

Some recent pics of my little cutie pie!...


Somehow we seem to get spaghetti everywhere but in our mouth!

                          Daddy's pride and joy (and little yankees fan!)

1 comment:

Janelle said...

She is precious Beth! :) I know what you mean...it is so easy to forget the daily blessings that God grants us. Great reminder!