Saturday, January 10, 2009

I'm Back!!!

No I didn't go anywhere...but I have not posted in a LONG time. I have completely neglected my blog for the past two months! I'm sure no one even reads this anymore because I haven't posted in so long! I have no excuses...none. I have simply been lazy and caught up in the holiday season. Everytime I would think about blogging, some other more exciting opportunity came along and so my blog has been neglected. I'm sorry, but here are some updates and I have many new pictures posted below!

4 comments:

Liz said...

I'm reading!! I love keeping up with you, Joey and especially Miss Addison via your blog. :)

Janelle said...

Beth,

It is so fun to see your blog and read about your family and precious Addison! Blessings to you!
~Janelle

Tyne said...

I was wondering where you had been! Thanks for coming back.

Amber said...

fianlly!!!
ps, the blue font is a little difficult to read over the brown. nevertheless, i will squint my way through it, because i am in such longing of addison updates!