Friday, May 9, 2008

Recap of the Week

I thought I would just give you a few numbers to recap our week in the LoSurdo house...

1. The number 4...
I had 4 traffic violations and 4 warnings. First, I was speeding (what a shocker!) and got pulled over. The cop then asked "Where is your front license plate"? Oh, here on the floor board. It got knocked off by a two year old a few weeks ago (another great story) "Hmmm...well I see that your vehicle registration is expired as well" Great...I'm getting a ticket for sure. "So can I see you insurance?" Nope don't have that either. Somehow by the grace of God he let me off with 4 warnings!! For those of you who know my traffic record this never happens to me. My luck must be changing...

2. The number 5...
How many shots Addison got at her 2 month check up (incidently a million would be the number of tears I cried watching this event happen!-completely pitiful)

3. The number 95...
This is the percentile Addison is in for height. She is almost as tall as her 6 month old cousin! We can barely keep her in clothes she is growing so fast. 

4. The number 11...
This is the average amount of hours Addison is now sleeping at night. She might even go longer if we let her. She LOVES sleep (just like her dad!), but we are totally okay with it :)

5. The number 9...
The number of days I have left before I have to go back to work-yuck. 

No comments: