Sunday, April 26, 2009

1 more week!

I just realized I haven't had any pregnancy posts yet! In fact, I don't think I have made any official blog posts about it! For those that don't know. Joey and I are expecting baby #2 September 30th and we are so excited. However, there are so many things that are different this time around. First of all...time is flying by!! I am already 17 weeks and it feels like we just found out a few weeks ago. I am also feeling great. I didn't feel too bad with Addison. Definitely a little nauseous at times, but I never threw up. This time, I didn't feel sick at all! Other than feeling super tired, I have been doing great. I have all the same cravings....fruit & veggies and healthy stuff (which is not normal for me!) and this time a new craving for CHEESE. I make macaroni and cheese for Addison and I at least twice a week :) When I was pregnant with Addison I lost a little weight at the beginning (of course I made up for lost time later on!) This time has been the same...I have lost a little weight as well.  When we heard the heartbeat at our last appointment it was pretty high. Addison's was high as well and our OB told us often girls have higher heart rates. All of these things make me think that maybe we are having another girl. However, we will find out for sure THIS FRIDAY! :) FINALLY! So check back for more updates on Baby LoSurdo later this week! 


5 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe you find out friday!!!! That is the coolest day- I loved getting to see the ultrasound so clearly resemble a real baby!!! So excited for you!:)

katie newton said...

Sorry!!! I didn't realize I was posting under Jordan's name!!

the Hunts said...

YAY you updated your blog! I don't know I really think it is a boy. We will see! I can't wait for Friday

Janelle said...

So exciting!!! Amazing how much faster the second pregnancy goes. :) I'd say it's time for a preggo pic! :)

Sara said...

What is it! What is it!!??