Sunday, August 2, 2009

Absent...

Well I have been a little absent from the blogging world lately! I guess you could sort of say I took a vacation from posting! I'm sure no one even reads this anymore...However, if you happen to be reading...I am BACK!! :) Honestly, we have been pretty busy this summer...but when I sit down and think about it we haven't done anything really exciting so I guess I have felt that I haven't had anything "blog worthy" to write about lately...I'm going through the summer "blahs". Not only is it ridiculously hot outside...but I remember when summer used to mean a break from school, homework, sleeping in...doing nothing but hanging out with friends? Well, as a mom now my summer just seems to be more of the same! There really isn't any change. Most of our days still consist of playing, cleaning, running errands, and going to the pool or park (when it's not 100 + degrees outside! ha!) Some days I miss the excitment of what summer used to be, but then I just look at my sweet little girl and I am reminded of how much I love to be at home with her and how precious our time together is. I wouldn't trade it for anything. So...stay tuned for updates this week! I am trying to download some pictures as we speak! :)

5 comments:

Amber said...

I'm still reading, Bethy! And I totally hear the "more of the same" summer or not. It took until the end of July for me to realize that it was b/c of the kiddo, though. I kept thinking, "what is the deal w/ this summer? why has it been so busy?"

Hayley said...

I'm still reading, too! I was just thinking earlier today that I should fuss at you for not having posted anything in forever. :) Glad you're back!

jillian said...

i read!!! :)post some belly pics:) my mom said she saw you at DTM- she said you looked so cute!

the Hunts said...

YAY you are back!!! I have been waiting for a new post. I have to admit I stalk your blog daily

Janelle said...

I still check in on you Beth! :) I totally get the "I have no summer anymore" feeling. :) Obviously, it's worth it, but we can still remember the good ol' days. :)