Tuesday, November 25, 2008

An old friend...


So I was cleaning out the garage this week and found an old friend. This picture above should be a flashback for anyone who lived with me in 1610A !! If you are wondering what exactly this is....Here is the story: This old bank deposit box is from the Wells Fargo bank branch off Southwest Parkway in College Station. While depositing a check there my sophmore year I accidently drove off with the deposit cylinder. I will admit that I can be a bit absent minded at times! Anyway, this "stolen" cylinder became a joke in my apartment and although I had good intentions I never ended up returning it. Oddly enough this random piece of college nostalgia has survived 5 moves and is still in my possesion!! As I dug out old boxes and threw away junk I found it in the back of the garage. It brought back some great memories, but I probably should return it :)

2 comments:

Katrina said...

5 moves! That cracks me up. Those are the days...

Amber said...

even though i wasn't a roommate, i think about you everytime i'm there (since that's our bank)!